Wat willen vrouwen op een eerste date (Deel 1)

On 09/11/2010, in overige, by admin

>> KLIK HIER

20 Responses to “Wat willen vrouwen op een eerste date (Deel 1)”

1. Uberboy07 says:

So pretty much what you want to do is Listen well? this sucks because that’s probably my lowest attribute >.<…something I’m going to work on!

2. AndrosForever says:

I totally talk to girls about water then go “Lets get you drunk on VODKA!!!!”

3. midniter666 says:

why is the little guy sitting on the floor… was he suckin di*k before the video startedd… :P

4. Iamnotabug says:

wow, I can’t believe how simple videos like this have led to stupid drinking comments and even racist comments. Thank god this is on the internet, because if it were in real life, people would get the sh*t kicked out of them.

5. cradleofjohannes says:

David, hopefully you read my comment & reply. I’ve been chatting with this 1 girl for about 6 month. About 3 days ago there was a barbecue cookout & she happened to b there. We chit chat for a minute or so & out of nowhere the conversation died, then she left. I felt like i messed up an opportunity. I know she likes me but i don’t want her to think that i don’t have any feelings 4 her.

My question is should i ask her out the next time i see her or should i get 2 know her a bit more? and how?

6. KingofZona says:

Hey Dave, I’ve been boning up on my body language skills and just observed a guy talking to a girl at the gym tonight. She was sitting on a machine, while he was standing up (isn’t that intimidating to a girl?) I then notice them both standing and talking, but she touched her face a few times which I believe is not good for him because maybe she’s nervous ?? I don’t think she was into him, well let me know if this sounds right or if i need to look into it further. Thanks!

7. hummer9686 says:

god i want to suck you d*ck

8. kickboxr72 says:

Oh and Hummer, I speak for myself … and if you were at all familiar w/ David or what he teaches you would know that he doesn’t need anyone to fight battles for him and that he is always comfortable to speak up for himself:)

9. kickboxr72 says:

Hummer – Dude, you need to grow up … I’m waiting for your next comment to be an invitation to meet you after school by the bike racks so we can fight. My belief that you are still stuck at a 5th grade intellectual level was just confirmed …

10. hummer9686 says:

aww he needs other people to fight his battles for him, lol. i love you

11. Lawgirl1023 says:

Hummer, have you ever met david wygant? If you want to learn how to attract women, you need to not listen to some idiot on here making random observations like this Stavy guy… I can tell you as a woman and having met him, that David attracts women like a magnet, and most of the women I know all say they would LOVE to date any guy he has coached (I agree!). So you can either continue your middle school giggling or u go to that bootcamp and learn something! I hope you’ll choose the latter …

12. kickboxr72 says:

Hummer & Stavy, I think it’s the two of you who must be drinking – because your comments are so ridiculous! I have attended one of Wygant’s bootcamps. First off, he is telling the truth when he says he doesn’t drink alcohol at all. And Hummer, all I can tell you is that you are totally missing out by deciding to pass on going. It was one of the most awesome things I’ve ever done and, without doubt, the best money i’ve ever spent on myself. Wygant is an amazing guy and an awesome instructor!

13. hummer9686 says:

wow dude, you need to relax… a lot. stavybettawork’s comment made me realize that you were drunk, look at the video, you look drunk. and i really enjoy your vids and was thinking about taking one of you boot camps, but you called me stupid, so i don’t think im going to any more…

14. DavidWygant says:

Are you kidding.

I do not drink….this comment could be the stupidest one i have ever read:)

I think we ht a new youtube low.

15. hummer9686 says:

lol he is fuckin drunk

16. stavybettawork says:

he’s hammed!!..lol

17. KirbySmith547 says:

Great Stuff!

18. k0rle0ne says:

awsome video! my names Makayla, kinda feelin bored if any1 wants to join me on cam or wana chat i will be signed on at __ FriendlyFlirts(.COM) __ my user ID there is Makayla_xhntjxtf chat soon xx its FR33 to j0in! mwah

19. Wowstogne says:

Good stuff David keep em coming!

20. rockpaul says: