Attracting Women: 10 Ways To Escalate Attraction With A Sexy Woman (Part 2)

On 01/10/2010, in dating, by admin

www.davidwygant.com Attracting Women 10 Ways To Escalate Attraction With A Sexy Woman (Part 2). Have you ever wondered how to escalate attraction with a sexy woman at a bar or even one that you see in a store or a coffee shop? Attracting women and escalating attraction in all situations — and even with the […]

www.davidwygant.com Attracting Women 10 Ways To Escalate Attraction With A Sexy Woman (Part 2). Have you ever wondered how to escalate attraction with a sexy woman at a bar or even one that you see in a store or a coffee shop? Attracting women and escalating attraction in all situations — and even with the sexiest women — is something that you can EASILY do. In this “Part 2,” I tell you how, and how to feel confident doing it. For more great videos on attracting women everywhere you go, visit www.david wygant.com

25 Responses to “Attracting Women: 10 Ways To Escalate Attraction With A Sexy Woman (Part 2)”

1. Hiuf425ff3425 says:

Is THIS what the world has come to? Mind games and small talk NONSENSE? What about things that are actually IMPORTANT and not just superficial? Not to rag on Wygant, he is merely a symptom of the superficial times we live, where people are all about appearance rather than character, No doubt he’s good, but its ALL A GAME – where’s the BEEF? the deep contact and beyond-superficial soul knowledge that leads to the 4 letter word in our generation – LOVE. What a time we all live in!

2. iamnitrox says:

This stuff is genius

3. momochansam says:

you talk too much its not always like that lmao i wonder if you even have a girl

4. Dawoudkhalifa says:

David, you are amazing, you have a great imagination
    When u describe how women would response, u make me imagine myself doing this conversation with a woman.

5. cooperm123 says:

David, im sorry to say i’ve only just come across you. The way you play is exactly how I like to do.
    When I go out my main aim is to have fun, that is the most important thing. Guys get to hooked up on getting closes and using canned pua material that they don’t come across as genuine.
    Its just great to see that there is a guy out there actually teaching pick up artistry the way I feel it was supposed to be.

6. hockeyrules881 says:

David your a pro! You have the best tips!

7. enzarto says:

@DerangedFox anyone needs to approach not just men. however i do believe this…but women if they want something they should go get it as well.

8. vacuum1234567 says:

He looks doped

9. Chemeleonsphynx says:

You look really tired in this vid, and still good info

10. DerangedFox says:

As a woman, I’ve got to admit I wish most men would have a similar mindset. I wouldn’t say this is exactly spot on (for me at least), but I would really fancy being approached by someone exuding confidence and a friendly demeanor like he teaches. It’s true, us females love to talk about ourselves and are more attracted to men who are interested in us and what we feel and/or say.

11. fetish1989 says:

hey great advice David. ive read a lot of articles and a couple of ebooks on attracting women and I must say that your advice makes the best sense in terms of clarity. and unlike prolly a lot of other “attraction experts” out there u actually do appear to be a genuine guy rather than someone trying to appear that way. thx for the vids

12. JuvenileGangsta204 says:

look at all the ass in the background, mmm, did your friend go talk to any of them after filming this?

13. huckfinn135 says:

David Wygant is the best. Whenever I think of using his approach: be yourself, be enthusiastic and playful, listen to what women have and just start a conversation without THE GOAL of getting a phone number. Have a conversation and the phone number follows naturally. It also feels like it takes the pressure off…instead of thinking. David isn’t into manipulating women or creating some false show. Just be friendly and confident. Simple–David’s advice is the best.

14. RedArrow2007 says:

Ever since I have been watching your videos, I have become more aware of women. Although, I have a ways to go, for example, I went shopping for food, the place was crowded. As I was getting some cooked chicken, I noticed a cute gal to my right. I grabbed the chicken and walked away. I then grabbed two more things and seen her again walking past the checkout lane, looking at it with no waiting. I headed towards it, she walked past me, paused, then said she was sorry while staring at my basket…

15. farhannius says:

And also, most women love being approached! It’s so not needy to approach a woman. What does it say about them? it says you saw them and thought they were attractive, and considering how much effort they put in to looking hot, approaching them says “Whoa, I noticed you and you look gorgeous, that’s why I’m here approaching you!” It’s the greatest compliment a guy can give!

So don’t worry about looking ‘seedy’ and creepy when approaching women, they’ll love it, even if it doesn’t work out.

16. dudesguy77 says:

Interesting video….i read a book by a dating coach/ pick up artist a month ago and it changed my life with women. check out revampyourgame(dot)com if your interested

17. downfan1 says:

Yeah David’s been doing this a lot longer than the PUA douchebags.

18. TetraXannabis says:

man you a re so funny :D great guy

19. Slackware10 says:

Indeed.

20. SexCyberGuide says:

good

21. SexCyberGuide says:

I love it

22. andicatz says:

David’s approach is cool. especially the holiday association part. I have met shy guys before but because they were so worried about me liking them it was a turn off. Just talk normal things guys..then hot it up after a couple of dates…er just say something like there’s this really cool movie i’ve been meaning to see, do you fancy coming along. Doesn’t have to be a direct approach. But bottom line if she doesn’t fancy you she won’t go!

23. NumbAllOver says:

Even though he makes fun of NLP…it seems like he almost subconsciously uses it. When he talks about making an emotional connection with the girl…he talks about how he turns something bad “dog got sick” then switches it with “puppy”. He even implants a suggestion “does your dog SLEEP WITH YOU”. He might not endorse NLP stuff…but he uses it almost naturally.

24. oakley4ever says:

Lol davids good but it seems like the kid is really boring him.

25. jilgk216 says:

David is a realist and his personality and out look is awesome.