Where to Meet Women

On 21/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.TheNiceGuyRevolution.com FJ Shark’s Dating Tips for Meeting Women and Attracting Women Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) >>> Slechts € 39,97 – Klik Hier

www.TheNiceGuyRevolution.com FJ Shark’s Dating Tips for Meeting Women and Attracting Women

Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar - koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd)

>>> Slechts € 39,97 - Klik Hier <<<

Met 30 dagen niet goed geld terug garantie - probeer het dus nu uit!

Tagged with:  

10 Responses to “Where to Meet Women”

  1. katyc130890 says:

    How about you just get drunk and talk to people? It works for me.

  2. LordDeathspit says:

    I’ve said this before but a personal theory of mine is treat women you’re attracted to the same as you would ones you’re not attracted to.. I’ve noticed over the years even when i had zero game women that im not really into pestered me reapeatedly. I then realized it was because i didn’t want them i came off more confident and less needy. That alone can draw women to you. When you act like you can take or leave them it attractes them..Make eye contact and conversation just dont overblow it.

  3. djpringle says:

    horny? hehe visit my profile for a good time

  4. NexusVale says:

    You’re a social genius, you know that right? ^_^

    I really do understand the workings of how a girl thinks, however even with this knowledge I’m still nervous often, even though I know that’s just self-defeating.

    Thinking about not being nervous, makes me nervous. It’s annoying. :P

  5. watto86 says:

    I love the analogies that Shark uses. Always a relevant comparison.

  6. sharkviewer101 says:

    I understand that 100% is unrealistic, but 1%?

    Come on brother, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

    That’s a limiting belief that will make you come across as too “hungry” and “needy” to the one you’re with.

    And that’s the fastest way to kill the attraction she has for you.

    Success with anything, especially women, comes from you coming from a mindset of abundance, not scarcity.

    -Shark

  7. Bonecrkr says:

    I couldn’t disagree more. Men need to focus more on women, not themselves. Specifically, they need to understand the 1% rule. 1% of any women you meet at any given time, are highly motivated to be with you. A 1%er will put aside other things to be with you. That’s what you want. But in order to get that, you must be willing to learn how to separate out the other 99% of women who are just wasting your time and zero in on your pool of 1%ers and then isolate the one you want.

  8. JayFour4 says:

    he looks liek a shark why do you think he always talks about “lookign too hungry” its because hes a shark, hes always hungry….

    good stuff fj shark though I liked it better when the word jerk was involved ever since I heard you in that interview with David Deangelo I made myself a jerk and I now consider myself to be one.. anyways

    peace and success
    -JC

  9. ramonthomas says:

    Yep, what’s the point of doing a video on Youtube when YOU are NOT in it?

  10. andrewpacker20 says:

    Good stuff as always Shark… but it would be cool to see your face and see what you look like!