Using Online Dating Sites : What to Do After Your First Internet Date

On 12/09/2010, in dating, by admin

Knowing what to do after an internet date can help your chances with the other person, get expert tips and advice on Internet dating and online dating in this free video. Expert: Marilyn Anderson Contact: www.neverkissafrog.com Bio: Marilyn Anderson is a relationship expert, professional writer and speaker, who has appeared throughout the country with her […]

Knowing what to do after an internet date can help your chances with the other person, get expert tips and advice on Internet dating and online dating in this free video. Expert: Marilyn Anderson Contact: www.neverkissafrog.com Bio: Marilyn Anderson is a relationship expert, professional writer and speaker, who has appeared throughout the country with her unique blend of comedy and advice. Filmmaker: Karin McEvoy

21 Responses to “Using Online Dating Sites : What to Do After Your First Internet Date”

1. WICKEDSLAYER777 says:

This has been flagged as spam

2. WICKEDSLAYER777 says:

iTS A SCAM YOU FAT BITCH!!!

3. LadeOnline says:

lol this was so lame

4. DjKDM7000 says:

Why do people think that internet and technology aren’t part of real life? What determines the point in which life transforms from being real to fake? And if so, then why do people watch the news on t.v. or do anything online if it’s not “real life”? Why is it that when I order stuff online, I have to pay real money to get a real product? It seems like some people don’t have real brains. You do everything else online, but as soon as it comes to dating people want to criticize that ONE thing.

5. BournsProductions says:

Watch this new online dating show called Cyber Singles. Dating tips, trick, stories, & more…
    Check it out on my page.

/user/BournsProductions

6. nkaf52 says:

To explorr1 – she didn’t mean “If you don’t meet someone in 2 or 3 weeks, you won’t meet ANYONE this way” – She meant – “If you don’t meet a particular person within 2-3 weeks, you probably won’t meet THAT person.” Lots of flaky people write back and forth or call you a lot… but never ever want to actually meet. THAT’s what she was talking about!

7. numb4z says:

stupid.

8. plutobs008 says:

I wonder how many emails should to and fro before speaking on the phone,

9. explorr1 says:

I can’t believe this lousey advice “if your not going to meet someone in couple of wks then your going to” what crap man. I don’t expect the man of my futrue is just going to appear where I am just because i’m on the internet. The internet is huge with dating sites what makes you think the other persons timing is same in contacting even if you were on the same site it might not happen that quick. Thanks for bursting so many peoples dream. Expert????? I’d say far from it!!!

10. WorthReading says:

Good advice, I read a great article on online dating in the Magazine, Scientific Mind, if your interested, check out my channel for the review

11. nzdeath says:

Just get a girlfriend in real life, the rewards of having 1 are loads better. ;) But you HAVE to LOVE them. Don’t ever use people.

12. MyLittleDatingSite says:

My name is Randy. When you get some time, would you check out MyLittleDatingSite(dot)com? It’s a great way to meet other singles. We are new and we need your help but in return we’ll help you find that special someone, that’s our promise. We believe dating sites should be totally FREE! We are and will stay a totally FREE site but we needs lots of members so we can get advertisers to help us pay for the site!

13. HappyCaramel says:

I strongly agree with speaking to someone on the phone before meeting. I have definately spoken to people who were incompatible, rude and unfriendly. I’m so glad we never met.

14. Vantzyourule says:

well it might be alittle late for this
    but uhm
    skate.
    or ,
    do art.
    girls dig art :]

15. ddj8 says:

Here’s a pretty good free one: CupidsDatingNetwork

16. diehartnets says:

directonlinematchesdotcom

17. bigrolliee says:

yah all true there and some of them cost and u need your credit card number well tell you what that could be a skam for creditcards or something so they can go suck cock if they think i am paying them

18. mockiii says:

if your a guy learn to dance. it is a great way to meet girls.

19. CorralHeavens says:

Online dating is a really hard thing to do.
    (Best is to find a person in real-life.)

20. svfc23 says:

Nice Video lolz, my names Julia, im feelin n0rty and h0rn3y if any guyz wana chat im usually on
    ___ FriendlyFlirts..dot..COM ___ my username there is Julia-wbrxnntxe chat soon ;)

21. dmana3172 says:

Thanks for the video. Unfortunately, since I’ve been on dating sites for years, noone responded. I tried Eharmony, Match, Yahoo and other free dating sites. I have met noone so far, even as I’m 35. I tried making my profile as actual as it can be. Any advice?