Ross Jeffries Coaching Video: How To Meet Women When She’s With Other Guys

On 24/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.rjcoaching.com to get Ross Jeffries as YOUR master seduction teacher, coach, mentor and guide. In this video, RJ answers Tom’s question about meeting women when they are with other guys. Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) […]

7 Responses to “Ross Jeffries Coaching Video: How To Meet Women When She’s With Other Guys”

1. cmaxtois says:

@plug101 his right eye is a bit swollen, he got peppered spray by some girl.. after attempting his shit routines

2. jibond16 says:

I dont know

3. plug101 says:

whats with his right eye

4. EvilerPython says:

Ross jefferies is a genius

5. lopytube says:

damn it.
    I wish he would focus more on those”interruption”issues cause lets face it.there is surely more than enough times where we all seen women in groups as another…..instructor commonly saids.other than that I think ross is the real deal

6. gaygay78 says:

Good one SEaFuh.Lateley I get a lot off talk off with my the hb fitnessclub instructers..everytime wen it go smooth and funny to keep on going their is always some old guys or midage guys dare to come in and ask help ,I think Wtf is that ,perhaps i have to do the gold bubble with her nextime…or i kept talking wen i see her is slowley pull away from me..Sigh Dammed:( Well but this advise is even better on embled level towards her,I deffenntletley gona throw this line to her :)

7. Fintinobrien says:

Had a similar experience to this recently. Thanks for the info