Picking Up Women At The ShoppingMall – DayGame Seminar Part3

On 01/09/2010, in overige, by admin

www.SucceedAtDating.com This was a DayGame Seminar held in Sydney. Tags shopping mall, picking up women on the bus,Dating advice, flirting tips, attract women,PUA, pick up artist, sarging, pickup artist, seduction, mystery method, david deangelo,day game, number close kiss close, pickup, neil strauss the game,body language, seduction, pick up women, attract women, seduce women art of […]

www.SucceedAtDating.com This was a DayGame Seminar held in Sydney. Tags shopping mall, picking up women on the bus,Dating advice, flirting tips, attract women,PUA, pick up artist, sarging, pickup artist, seduction, mystery method, david deangelo,day game, number close kiss close, pickup, neil strauss the game,body language, seduction, pick up women, attract women, seduce women art of seduction

19 Responses to “Picking Up Women At The ShoppingMall – DayGame Seminar Part3”

1. 24damoney says:

that story was really funny, it’s hard to believe though, although I believe all these things did happened to him, its just funny. He’s very good.

2. pdxgeny says:

I dont understand why this stuff is so amazing. Men should be able to talk to women naturally.

3. bebo3ful says:

This is a good technique i am going to try it with my friend.

4. bojek1990 says:

hahah i work at a mall and im about to try and start using some techniques lol. sometimes i cant believe what im doing, all those hot girls in my store and i have no idea how to handle them lol

5. airwave2oo8 says:

wank bank lol

6. mjd1982 says:

great stuff mate

7. rocwiler0 says:

wank bank, nice

8. hoytfan says:

Dude I know where I’m going. The mall. It has to be one of the best places to approach women and you can basically try anything.

9. coercingcoexistence says:

First of all, you shouldn’t feel embarrassed about your family, but anyways, …it is what it is.
    The thing is, girls love when you show love and respect for people close to you, such as your family. You can’t change who they are, so just show appreciation for them, or a least respect, and girls WILL pick up on this. Also, if you’re going out with a girl, you’re family shouldn’t matter, the relationship is between you and her.

10. SpacedTime says:

Really? Thats cool, I bet that was a great day. and you didnt plan it? It really is about the attitude. They want to meet new people and spend the day with someone just having fun just as much as us. Just get over those nerves and do it.

11. ScotchTapeWorm says:

I’m going to try that game!

12. kenc85 says:

Lol, something like that happened to me. I was out practising my approach and i walked up to these 3 girls, i wasnt looking all that hot [imo] so i used it to my advantage. I went up and was like “hey, could you recommend any good mens clothing stores?” they did, then i asked them what clothes they like on a man, they responded. The next min one of them says “lets go shopping!” next thing i know i’m being dragged around shops trying various clothes on with these girls lol. didnt see it coming.

13. RonPaulIsLove says:

YOur the man, very natural and smooth. thanx for sharing. Peace

14. ObbiQuiet says:

Why should she find out about your brother and parents? There are plenty of other places to have sex. Besides, build up your kissing and flirting first. Once you get a job, get a car with a roomy back.

I forget how 15 year olds are, but most people respond well when you love and respect your parents and siblings.

15. NZartfuldando says:

So yea I’m 15 and really want a gf, and have been watching Alex’s vids. I’m confident I’d be able to approach girls like he does, but then there’s the embarrasment of my Autistic brother and my parents. I suppose it’s ecactly the same fear as approaching a girl and I’ve just got to overcome it, but it’s a bit harder at this age. Oh well when I leave for Wellington when I’m 18 I’ll be well prepared! 3 more years….or tomorrow. Which one?

16. lmath13 says:

wank bank lol

17. belthazormn1 says:

hey i need a wingman is anyone here from bergen norway? if so contact me!

18. GraveRave says:

This vid is an inspiration to all of us, thanks man, peace!

19. KingofZona says: