Online Dating Shocker – Are All the Men Really Fat and Ugly?

On 13/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.askdanandjennifer.com Online Dating Shocker – Are All the Men Really Fat and Ugly? Online Dating Tips and Advice brought to you by www.AskDanAndJennifer.com Video Rating: 3 / 5 Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) >>> Slechts […]

25 Responses to “Online Dating Shocker – Are All the Men Really Fat and Ugly?”

1. VASINGER says:

Question: Why do people put “fat n’ ugly” together as synonomous. Is there no such thing as skinny and ugly? Because I would rather date a hefty woman with a pretty face, than a thin woman who did not have a pretty face. Sorry to sound shallow, but no more than the title of this video. Really.

2. sleazypig says:

That is a load of shit. I am 34 I work out and I am online. I can tell you most of the women there are overweight pigs.

3. StinkyCheese9999 says:

The funny thing is most women on dating ‘sites who think they are attractive, or especially a proper weight and fitness level, look hideous even wearing an otherwise sexy outfit and hidden behind makeup. They think that by being online they can pick higher up on the foodchain than they are and that includes intelligence as well. They’ll list some intellectual book that someone else wrote – any idiot with 6th grade reading skills can read a book but reading it does not make them the author!

4. kambridge967 says:

I doubt that women are picky and shallow as hell.

5. guyd37 says:

The the shallow bitch will remain alone and on dating sites for 10 years. WTF does she think? It’s NOT Hollywood.

6. jakixs says:

Its like this all the good looking women either have kids or are fake, trying to get you to sign up to some site. The rest are “bbws” aka fat and ugly. Best to do it the old fashion way. Looks AND personality matter. No one should have to sacrifice one for the other. Except ugly and Fat people, IMO the should stick to their own ugly kind.

7. TrillCoop says:

SMH so asinine.

8. 78th78th says:

No Good Looking Man needs to date online, Period!

9. DredZach says:

I’m a good looking guy and I prefer online because the bar/club scene sucks and I can see what kind of person she is before I bother with her.

10. TheRealCritique says:

Sounds like a really, really bitter woman. Men may expect all women to be playboy models, but women in the USA are out of their minds with what they expect. Beyond looks, they expect men to be hott and yet act like doormats. No wonder men go overseas for women. American women are 100% out of their minds, except mine, who is 5’9″, perfect bod, great personality and NOT a golddigger. Rare as hell. I bet this woman is revolting looking.

11. MattLongTube says:

I got rejected by the girl I liked!!!! I made a video about it hahaha check it out …

12. yuri60014 says:

@Monton89

so, you would date an ugly bitch? i sure as hell don’t want to, so why should there be a double standard for women, but men can reject ugly women?

13. DjKDM7000 says:

As far as that girl who wrote in saying she’s having a hard time finding an ATTRACTIVE guy online, I believe it, because most guys do not know the laws of attraction and how men & women were designed to think, operate, and mate. However, I find where she believes if certain guys were attractive, then they wouldn’t be online. That is just dumb. Your level of attractiveness is irrelevant to the decision between whether or not a person desires to utilize modern technology.

14. DjKDM7000 says:

If everyone online (including all the musicians, actors, etc) are fat and ugly, then why haven’t computer companies and other businesses regarding computers begun to direct their sales approaches towards those types of demographics? It would only make sense that if everyone online is fat and ugly that fat and ugly people are targeted, since they would be the ones providing the most business. People need to wake up and THINK! Start using the brain! ALL types of people use technology!

15. DjKDM7000 says:

I find it amazing how people IN 2010 can STILL think people online are any different than people in real life! People (including yourselves) and all the computers that exist in this world ARE existing in real life! I don’t get people who assume that if you’re online, then you must be ugly, when not only do we know that these are the same people that we meet in everyday life, see on tv…etc, but they themselves are also online. Technology is the future. GET WITH THE TIMES PEOPLE.

16. TheVidzor says:

wtf? if she is so pretty, why does she use online dating? i am sure she is ugly too

17. Madman17745 says:

i have no look standers i am all about personailty

18. WOHLF1 says:

UGLY!

19. IIovefootball1982 says:

Online dating shocker: Are all the WOmen really fat, ugly, single mums for 4 kids from different unknown fathers?

20. malscyllis says:

ugly ppl disgust me, sorry.

21. LukeTheFlook says:

we waited like 3 weeks maybe before we met. it was awkward at first but were sooooo happy together, i feel like ive known her all my life.

22. 636lover says:

Hey Ive been checking that site out. I like it, they seem to ask all the important questions! Hopefully you and your gf are still happily together but how long did you two wait to meet in person?

23. KurtMyers1978 says:

My site has some good looking guys!

cherrypickerz

People have gotten married from meeting on my site!!

I have over 10,000 members and a very affordable site…

peace n love,,,,

-kurt

24. hisham175 says:

Very true sir i agree with you man!!!

25. kingkarlyo says:

check out “my online dating shop” it,s new and has great potential plus 90 days free