Online dating : How to get REAL DATES (Part 3)

On 01/09/2010, in dating, by admin

vanae.com How to get females attention and get responses! What to write to her. Where to ask her out on a date. Score real dates! DOs and DON’Ts of Online Dating! More juicy dating advice at vanae.com! Video Rating: 4 / 5 Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het […]

25 Responses to “Online dating : How to get REAL DATES (Part 3)”

1. HennesseyXXO says:

@Wytchfinde aaa dont make it too complicated. there are 2 things that count:
    1 your fotos.
    2 you tell her you wanna meet her

if u look good, she dont give a shit how you tell her, just be adequate

2. Wytchfinde says:

@nickegbg

Real advice for once—but it also says something about certain women who would rather believe in the facade than date a man who is honest and direct. In fact, it says a lot. And those same women claim that a man lied to her when he was trying anything just to get her attention (because the real deal would be something she would be askance about).

3. Wytchfinde says:

@HennesseyXXO

There’s some truth there.

I’ve done the “hey beautiful” and been completely direct, and occasionally have had surprising results.

Typically, women’s advice for men is filled with maze-like instructions, psuedo-romance nonsense, passive aggressive game playing, and tidbits to insure you will be a beta male on the sidelines.

If women actually STARTED LISTENING TO WHAT MEN WANTED AS WELL perhaps they would get somewhere with men instead of fueling the gender chasm.

4. JERI0K says:

3 years ago my girlfriend disappeared & her body was never found. Ever since then, if I take a girl out on a first date, they always bail out of my car, & then I have to go searching through the woods for them. It’s almost as if they’re hiding from me… Why does this always happen????

5. RyanOrteez says:

shes right, she does have big boobs

6. hhvf06 says:

I say don’t waste your time creating online dating profiles and let life take it’s course. If you meet someone, good. If you don’t, then you don’t. It’s that simple. Online dating is nothing but an all out war over ugly people trying to get into other peoples pants along with other ugly people playing games. It’s not worth you time. There are better things that you can do with your time than to get yourself absorbed in this never ending war.

7. killedonacarousel says:

{( . )( . )}

8. lingeron321 says:

wow…this girl gives really good advise about online dating

9. Kelwin4534 says:

Hi, guys!
    I’ve just found a proven way of HOW TO GET ANY HOT WOMEN INTO BED!
    See more details at bit[dot]ly/cC93cN

10. Kelwin4534 says:

Hi, guys!
    I’ve just found a proven way of HOW TO GET ANY HOT WOMEN INTO BED!
    See more details at bit[dot]ly/cC93cN

11. Kelwin4534 says:

Hi, guys!
    I’ve just found a proven way of HOW TO GET ANY HOT WOMEN INTO BED!
    See more details at bit[dot]ly/cC93cN

12. jiggy14 says:

@TrantisionerMarin Oh,i didn’t see the date,cause i still had some cum in my eyes from wacking off while watching:P

13. HennesseyXXO says:

buulshit))))
    listean to a woman and do the OPPOSITE LOL

14. TrantisionerMarin says:

@jiggy14 are u fukkin serious… look at the date of the video.. or maybe u were just too lazy to look at it. It says DECEMBER 11th 2008…. That’s why there’s a christmas tree in here living room, D U H.

15. jiggy14 says:

Merry Christmass!!Or are you one of those psycho people that keeps the tree in the living room all year?

16. TheRealBlackHair says:

looking for a woman for friendship.
    someone who’s out going and likes animals, especially sheep.
    with a keen interest in music and beach valley ball.
    must be in late 40′s to early 80′s and chubby please.
    oh, and she must have lots of money.
    well thats about it, come and get me get ladys!

17. andi2717 says:

suck my polite pupa

18. BluIz610 says:

I’m very skeptical about online dating. My mom did that (known this guy for 16 years, ten online and 6 in person) and it turned out he had been lying to her for those 6 years (he was sleeping with his boss which gave him promotion, take money from her, and was a bigtime schemer. Now, he’s out on the streets and out of a job (his parents won’t even help him for what he did). I knew something was up with him, but my grams knew what he was doing right away, nobody listened ’till now.

19. lovetosplash says:

hey sexy lol
    whats your favorite ice cream flavor ??

20. InformationSecrets says:

Wow, you look great…I would write a subject line like this…“Oh my GOD! What are you doing?” This is pure genius because it grabs the girls attention and she will click the freaking email! Also, don’t use the winking tool, because almost every guy is using it…be different and give off a sense of mystery! Vanae12 this was an excellent video you did here! Thumbs up!

21. nutrinoland says:

thanks…

22. 1cleverpartner says:

Great advice, hope some of these guys actually listened to what you had to say.

cleverpartner. com

23. bayrcks says:

your really pretty holy cow my friend showed me this and i was like whoa looks like my gf :D

24. MzeeMoja1 says:

This is funny but helpful still. Only thing is, with your “we don’t appreciate that” comments, you assume that its the position of every single woman on earth, to be easily offended. I’d talk more for myself. Unless of cause all women of the world would agree to being labelled “as all the same”. Everyone has their idea of what they term as respect.

25. northernkillafon14 says:

Ur beautiful n no im tryin to hit on u im jus sayin