Meeting Women: Asking v. Giving Phone Number

On 15/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.practicalhappiness.com Is it a good idea to actually give your number to the girl you met? Or… your business card? Video Rating: 4 / 5 Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) >>> Slechts € 39,97 – […]

25 Responses to “Meeting Women: Asking v. Giving Phone Number”

1. playerdepimp says:

U are god

2. Winklor says:

You’re right. Emancipation means equality of social and economic status and doesn’t include dual-interpersonal relationships.

3. vierdiez says:

How am I supposed to fix all this??!! I gave her my card and didn´t really mean to!! Now she won´t call, but I still see her and want to ask her out but feel stupid… it´s such a mess… help ha,ha,ha!!!!!!

4. bennyagp says:

why is that world map for?

5. XxDoMiNaTi0nxX says:

Great vid! I screwed up and gave my # just recently, i see what you mean. Absolute fail. Business cards would be just awkward But I do have a question, how do you get a girl if you are REALLY, REALLY sensitive? I am fairly confident and talking to girls but like I’m always kind of edgy about getting a phone number or taking it to the next level because I am afraid of being rejected or have her think im a creep. I’m really sensitive cuz i HATE getting rejected it just completely breaks my heart.

6. myztainzydeout says:

are you Italian?

7. MitchKid432 says:

arkady39 just to give your viewers more confidence in your advice how about you possibly tell us about some of your good and bad experiences? How many girls have you dated? How did you learn these skills?

I think that would really help you

8. alnpb says:

Never give a woman your business card, and never go out of your way get somebody’s number. A woman will interpret it as being desperate no matter how innocent it was. woman are weird like that. I agree never give a woman your business card but I disagree on his statement of giving out your business card as being tacky. Women have given me their business card numerous times over the years for non business reasons and I didn’t go off on the deep end assuming something derogatory about the lady. .

9. BlissfulTea says:

@abobjenkins LOL

10. MrTheghostplayer says:

this man right here know alot .. damm ..

11. lalaearth222 says:

don’t ask. Get the number instead.

12. 101unique says:

lol

13. abobjenkins says:

I just go up and ask: do you like eggs? Her answer then determines the course of the relationship.

14. Mangkukutod says:

Thanks a lot! You are one of the best people in YouTube!

15. petregeanina says:

hard to pick up a good phone number today :)

16. TheNewRiflemanBob says:

It looked like it came out of his ear.

17. Infiniteuphorix says:

yea i know, looking back on that now it does sound very stalkerish, i say grow some balls and ask the bitch when shes at work.

18. everydayidiealilmore says:

at 1:03 you can see the spit that flies out of his mouth after he says power…. good advice though cause i was thinkin about givin my number to a girl rather than askin for hers but i wont

19. lv2sing103 says:

is that a dare? [;

20. TauntingIntelligence says:

yeah, stalk her… thats a great idea.

21. TauntingIntelligence says:

you can call me if you want :D

22. sonoroustripleh says:

I asked a girl for her number and she said well what’s yours and I gave her mine should I move on or not cause other than the phone issue she seems to be interested?

23. TABULOUS1 says:

You can often gauge by the number of negative ratings I get on my comments, the ratio of weak individuals who troll the net.
    The good news is that they are visiting your page.
    Let’s just hope they are paying more attention to your advice than they are spending energy low-rating intelligence from Ladies who wouldn’t bother give them the time of day, lol

24. lv2sing103 says:

so true -.- this guy gave me his phone number and i want to talk to him but its kinda awkword calling him.

25. hsal20 says:

this is not true necessarily. as i said in the other video about this topic, women need to be a bit more careful nowadays. i don’t freely give out my information. donald trump asked melania (his pretty wife) for her number. she told him to give her his (she thought he was a player). he said he gave her every number he had. his ego is large but he gave out the digits. so, why can’t other men? not arguing this shows respect for my wishes and my space. doesn’t make you a big man.