In Field Pickup! Mystery Method, Neil Strauss, PUA

On 25/09/2010, in overige, by admin

www.mypuajourney.com for more info!Tags Dating advice, flirting tips, attract women, pickup,PUA, pick up artist, sarging, pickup artist, seduction, mystery method, david deangelo,day game, number close kiss close, f-close, pickup, pickup101, pickup 101, juggler, wayne elise zan, neil strauss the game, body language, seduction, pick up women, attract women, seduce women art of seduction, badboy lifestyle, […]

www.mypuajourney.com for more info!Tags Dating advice, flirting tips, attract women, pickup,PUA, pick up artist, sarging, pickup artist, seduction, mystery method, david deangelo,day game, number close kiss close, f-close, pickup, pickup101, pickup 101, juggler, wayne elise zan, neil strauss the game, body language, seduction, pick up women, attract women, seduce women art of seduction, badboy lifestyle, dating and relationships, pulling chicks, hot babes, self help, dating coach, Canada, USA

25 Responses to “In Field Pickup! Mystery Method, Neil Strauss, PUA”

1. liamfitz90 says:

@starksource Shut up Meg

2. ManikSxx says:

From looking at your comments you must be very smart enlightened man.

3. ManikSxx says:

@NoShit12 From looking at your comments you must be very smart enlightened man.

4. ManikSxx says:

@NoShit12 From looking at your comments you must be smart enlightened man

5. starksource says:

@edwebo

Why do you to assume I’m not good with women. I manage to meet up with most women I want to ask out. I just don’t need a manual of moves to do it. I just be myself and let the relationship flow.

It’s not about being a “pick-up artist” , it’s about being a person. That’s my point. There’s no reason why this should make you assume I’m not good with women, or that I don’t get out of the house.

Champaigne with a beautiful woman next week and didn’t have to “play” her.

6. edwebo says:

@starksource you’re not very good with women are you? Even the most “natural” pick up artists have lines they use again and again. Are you saying that all guys who enjoy talking to women treat them like objects?

I happen to do this stuff and I am offended that you think this is shallow. I love women and women love me so if you want this kind of success… Maybe get out of the house? It’s a good start.

Although I do have to say that he didn’t create a HUGE amount of attraction here. Still good

7. NoShit12 says:

@Nate8Jack Oh lookie, we got a PUA right here, lets ask for expert tips from you.

8. NoShit12 says:

@ManikSxx Wow you’re really into this shit, you’re infected by the “seducation community”, yet you’re still a virgin who thinks he’s a PUA online, go get some friends, loner.

9. starksource says:

So, how’s she gonna feel when she find’s out he was being far from genuine and spontaneous with her, but practically had a rule book to ‘play’ her. He’s treating her like an object, to toy, to be manipulated, not am actual person to be met on equal terms. This is the essence of modern life, where nothing is seen as unique or special, but rather, as objects and rules. People have become objects.

10. AUTURBO6 says:

@sexyminiskirtrachel
    It may be messed up, but it works. Gone are the days of meeting someone in high school and getting married then bringing up the 2.3 kids. Different social dynamics require a total rethink on what used to be a simple task. Not only that, a lot of guys don’t like the idea of settling for a 6 or below….

11. sexyminiskirtrachel says:

This is messed up

12. sloppyjakekisses says:

They think he’s gay. Good job.

13. pup101 says:

@CoreyJSpringer LMFAO!! he does sound like a fag xD buh as long as you get em hey it aint that bad huh ?

14. baseballjones18 says:

@KouZee well u usually have someone take the grenade or the DUFF

15. ManikSxx says:

this guy does sound a bit fem. he might need a chubbin chasin wing to win over the target and defuse the bomb(obstacle)

16. joshthemyth1 says:

@mateor09 good question mabye i dunno

17. Bbcat1789 says:

where is the kino?

18. supermaxz says:

never ask for names.. then when he wanted the number she said, im not living here.. trying to beat him off.. she prolly fake numbered..

19. MikeyTSH says:

@finalfuu he did neg but dissing her like of batman

20. finalfuu says:

@reallysecretusername no he didn’t use negs. I notice that he rarely does in most of his videos. But i think it’s ok because negs are like saying they aren’t good enough for you, but this guy pretends to be gay so i guess he wouldn’t have to neg. Correct me if i’m wrong though

21. HustlerPUA says:

Toronto girls are very hot, I should know.

22. haoluo says:

the number was 9054467543 shes a hooker :(

23. mateor09 says:

he seems gayyy is this using neil strauss??

24. Kinokarte says:

I guess the point is that those pickup lines and some concepts are useful to get into conversation – the rest is up to the individual.

25. heartbreak113 says:

No neg, no energy, no kido, no games.
    As far as the method goes it sucked, but he just came off as interesting so he succeeded.

80% of the time numbers fail if your not solid so who knows