Important tip on meeting women in bars and clubs…

On 02/09/2010, in dating, by admin

practicalhappiness.com Some people tell you that bars are great for meeting women while others will tell you that those are the worst places to meet women. Who should you believe and why? Meet hot, sexy women to date, flirt, seduce and have relationship with. Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – […]

25 Responses to “Important tip on meeting women in bars and clubs…”

1. dakotafanning1106011 says:

Can somebody please tell me what to say if I’m in a line.

2. TheLovescenes says:

that’s true, when you like someone you will do the work in order to see them !!!!

3. jops100 says:

All of you wanting to learn to get women! Watch How I Met Your Mother and copy Barney Stinson – It will never fail.

4. V8Fiero2M8 says:

dadon1209 you don’t mean price, you mean prize. Most boring line I know is “you want me to buy you a drink?” Weird, because where I go to clubs there are nights where women get in and drink free. They’re the ones who should take care of drinks for me. All they have to do is bring drinks with two straws.

5. V8Fiero2M8 says:

@ 0:45 not just each club having its own clientele, its own music, and atmosphere, every party or night in each club that has its own vibe, group of people, music, and atmosphere. I have nights when 10 girls jump me, and days when not one wants to notice me. Not just the clubs, but each night in clubs. If a night blows, the next one can be a turn around.

6. MrJackhammer51 says:

@krazyxtwisted
    a friend of me did “the windmill” an ended up having sex with the girl:-D

7. reakket1 says:

“If you were a door i would slam you all night” works well.

8. daytimeshows says:

I watched this “clip” for 30s and it creeped me out and made me feel vunrable.

(I’m a man)

regards

9. EsotericAdept says:

Good try dude. It’s not the venue, it has nothing to do with any venue. IT’S YOU!!!! Invest in your body language, invest in non-verbal communications, cuz EVERYTHING BEGINS BEFORE YOU EVEN SAY ONE WORD!! YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS VIBE BEGINS THE MICROSECOND YOU CHOOSE TO FEEL “WHATEVER” YOU CHOOSE TO FEEL. TRY EXCERCISING AND AFFIRMING GODLY CONFIDENCE AND ETERNAL LAUGHTER AND JOY AFFIRMATIONS!! THIS TECHNIQUE IS THE REALL SHIT!! HAVE FUN, IT PROJECTS AND ATTRACTS IT’S LIKE!!!

10. krazyxtwisted says:

lmao hell yea man that’s all u gotta do really

11. MrDripdrop says:

The best way to attract a woman is by walking up to her with your dick hanging out of your pants!

12. ninatbx says:

You’re right.
    Like the’re are clubs with sluts, the’re are clubs with young chicks, the’re clubs with more mature women etc.

13. cofiking1 says:

when is the time to get physical with a woman in the club? becuase she has other things to do(dance..be with her friends)i can’t always maintain an interesting CONVERSATION. So i think that it’s crucial to get physical as soon as possible in the club..any thoughts?

14. FutureMarineOfficer1 says:

what if I mess it up can I still repair the “project” or do I have to move on?!

15. bludika says:

worst advice u fucking tool

16. dadon1209 says:

Oh noooo,dont buy her at the beginning a drink,never!!!wtf is that???You are the price and not the woman!!There are some excuses where u can buy her a drink but first,she has to earn it!!

17. LeanaJo76 says:

1. Ask the lady if you can buy her next drink. Say something like she had caught your eye and thinks she’s gorgeous.

2. Sit next to her and talk to her. Get her name and you give her your name.

3. If there’s dancing, ask her if she’d like to dance.

4. If she came alone, ask her if you can give her a ride home (but if both had too much to drink, then get a cab for both of you).

This is the best way to approach a lady at a bar.

18. arkady39 says:

Thanks for watching.

19. 5513011 says:

it is good to learn from another mind thanxs.

20. arkady39 says:

I see. Well, you must NOT wonder but instead move forward by trying to get close to her, flirt with her etc…. and don’t even mention him as if he didn’t exist until and unless she does.

Ark.

21. Tai02 says:

oh i forgot to mention that he said that her boyfriend doesn´t treat her very well and that he has a bad life style… (drugs and other stuff…)

22. arkady39 says:

I will have to address the “luck” and “do I have a chance with her” in a separate video…

23. arkady39 says:

I am not sure I understand the first part of your question. What makes you think that her relationship is on the edge?

24. Tai02 says:

Today I found out by a mate from my class that she has a boyfriend! does this mean that her relationship with him is on the edge? do you think that i have a chance with her? after all… she didn´t mention her boyfriend.

25. Tai02 says:

arkady, the girl form my class that I aproached last thursday didn´t refused to have drink with me saying: “I have a boyfriend so i´m not going be with you this afternoon” instead she said: look today already planned to hang out with my friends… so maybe another time ok?” since the moment i aproached I was little nervous but luckly she gave me her number!