How To Pick Up Girls By Acting Cool And Being A Natural Flirt

On 30/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.davidwygant.com How To Pick Up Girls By Acting Cool And Being A Natural Flirt. Want to know how to be appear totally relaxed, confident and natural when you approach and pick up girls? Here is the SECRET to becoming a natural – watch how this will double your dating success when you’re out picking up […]

www.davidwygant.com How To Pick Up Girls By Acting Cool And Being A Natural Flirt. Want to know how to be appear totally relaxed, confident and natural when you approach and pick up girls? Here is the SECRET to becoming a natural – watch how this will double your dating success when you’re out picking up girls! For more FREE tips and advice on how to pick up girls in any situation, visit http

25 Responses to “How To Pick Up Girls By Acting Cool And Being A Natural Flirt”

1. xxotoyaoxx says:

Great tips but if your breath stinks so will the date so make sure you search Rolly Brush USA on Youtube before you go out on that date

2. ezes6zy says:

@ownagemonkey666 Flowers work best on a first date, not when you barely know the woman..She probably gets flowers everyday.. the key is conversation…Figure out what the woman or girl hasn’t experienced yet and create that fantasy for her. FLowers to a woman you’ve never met or talked to to know her likes and dislikes is totally WACK my friend.

3. ownagemonkey666 says:

@ezes6zy nah shows class

4. lg8310 says:

listen to david and btw the amount of time guys waste thinkin and wondering what to say or what could have been, just kick back,chill the fuck out and not only will it be much much easier it will also be far more enjoyable, even to a point there it isnt approaching its just living and conversation

5. kaldar557 says:

lol not a pua? i think you’re take on a pua is slightly skewed. there are different styles of that stuff. that’s why they call it mystery method. it’s just one method. Essentially what you guys are doing is, what i consider, still pickup but more in Owen Cook’s method.

6. brightsun11 says:

every thing in live is easer sayed then done. one day you will own a sports car. sayed easy. working for it hard and tireding

7. TheAdis3399 says:

PLEASE DONT READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. HOWEVER IF YOU DONT POST THIS COMMENT something bad will happen. NOW UV STARTED READIN DIS DUNT STOP THIS IS SO SCARY. SEND THIS TO 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS. THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS THIS ACTUALLY WORKS

8. sniped101 says:

@TheDarkPan you are soooo right! happened to me once. she said “aww thats cute, gives hug”leaves

9. sniped101 says:

@jvj420 this. man, if i had this advice back in highschool….. well.. lets just say my life would be different.

10. ezes6zy says:

FLOWER????? how wack…

11. Borchardt101 says:

You can so easily spot a liar
    l
    l
    l
    V

12. k8519 says:

thank god i dont have to worry about picking up women. i am so goodlooking that its easy for me!

13. AltimaX says:

Don’t chase her man. Let her chase you. You need to be a man and not chase her. when that happens, she’ll want you more.

14. Thet3 says:

Men and women are different BUT!!!!! Men and women do think alot of the same things like insecurities,getting nerves.

15. adcashmo says:

You’re right, it’s 2 words.

16. p1mp1nplayer says:

i know where u coming from.been there done that ….sux men!

17. TheDarkPan says:

“You speak from your heart, the woman gets to know you, and guess what happens next?”

A cute thought, sure. But let’s not be too negative — every nice guy (like me) should probably just go out and try it and see for themselves what exactly happens…

18. jvj420 says:

i could of used this advice back in highschool! i’m fine now but hearing you is very reassuring

19. supersel says:

I’m sorry but “self-analyzation” is not a real word. Dude, did you learn anything in college or were you too busy trying to get laid?

20. dany1337 says:

I’m trying to do the same thing. If only she works when I work!

21. Joeyal123 says:

and david when i call her now she never returns my calls i left several messages but she knows im interested in her and im crazy about her what is her damn problem im confused and i feel like i should put her in her place when flirts with me after not returning my calls what do you think david then again something might be going on with her that i dont know about another thing that gets on my nerves is when people tell me play it safe dont scare her or you will get fired from the mall security

22. Joeyal123 says:

hey david man i have crush on this girl she is from israel and im american she said she has a boy friend she gave me her number and even suggest we should go out for tea when i get back NC and i cool i would like that but she never calls me now and but when i run into her at the mall she flirts with me at the mall and blows kissis at me even kissing me on the cheek so im all fucking confused here i mean is my crush just a fucking tease
    i ask her and she said i dont know i dont know when im of

23. JarHead0311SS says:

Sweet dude!

24. wachman says:

holy shit. after i just watched a couple of these videos, i literally JUST got this hot chick’s number at my work. not even kidding. i just thought i’d share this with everyone.

25. DavidWygant says:

js lovers

i am not a pua.

that is why you like my videos.

puas chase women and i attract them with my personality.

i also dont teach guys how to be puas…..i teach men how to attract hot women with real confidence not some pua crap.