How to meet women eye contact question

On 24/09/2010, in dating, by admin

How to meet women, 7steps.zenmack.com. Eye contact question from a youtube member on meeting and dating women. Video Rating: 4 / 5 Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) >>> Slechts € 39,97 – Klik Hier

11 Responses to “How to meet women eye contact question”

1. hunter1801 says:

So glad your virus database got updated

2. chain8899 says:

Yea its true! I always worry about being perfect which makes me overly nervous and I end up looking like a creep or I turn away. I guess I should be comfortable with what qualities I have and soon the other holes in my game will fill in overtime.

3. banyoass says:

“Bug eyed creepy” LOL

4. efhve says:

this is just details, but they make SO much difference.

5. Vampus says:

When you’re making eye contact with a girl, looking at the triangle area of her face (A standard body language mastery technique btw), is it a good idea to, consicuously, extend the triangle down her body at least once to show her you’re checking her out? Or is this giving her some of your power?

6. Alpineallstar says:

Excellent advice PlayerSupreme, very well done!!!

7. Harick says:

You sir are the shit!!!

8. viniilz says:

bro. this is so good. I’m going to watch all of your videos.

9. Andre2099 says:

Probably the best words I’ve heard so far….
    “You put all that stress and pressor on yourself trying to be perfect, fuck that. Just be how imperfect you can be. Don’t worry about your imperfections, be natural in the game brothers.”

10. PsionicX1 says:

For projecting greater power through the eyes and having a gaze that dominates, google The Magnetic Gaze. Practice that and it will give your eyes awesome power. If you don’t want to go through all that, then say affirmations using the mirror technique(google is your friend)and over time the effect is essentially the same. Another good vid PlayerS

11. NoG0o0D says:

The realest and funniest mothafucker alive. Ain’t nobody better than Supreme that’s for sure. Watch and learn fellas from the best life teacher you’re ever gonna find. Peace!

P.S. You are changing lives out there. Don’t stop doing it.