How To Meet Women: Dating After A Breakup

On 10/09/2010, in dating, by admin

www.davidwygant.com How To Meet Women Dating After A Breakup You’ve just ended a relationship – Are you feeling lost as to how to go back out there and how to meet women who aren’t just rebounds? In this video, we talk about exactly what you need to do to be able to meet amazing women […]

www.davidwygant.com How To Meet Women Dating After A Breakup You’ve just ended a relationship – Are you feeling lost as to how to go back out there and how to meet women who aren’t just rebounds? In this video, we talk about exactly what you need to do to be able to meet amazing women after a breakup. For more free tips and advice on how to meet women everywhere you go, visit www.davidwygant.com

23 Responses to “How To Meet Women: Dating After A Breakup”

1. Pickenchu says:

@westmeat your obviously not getting laid, so you might be doing it wrong jack ass

2. gdoitsh says:

What is the role of the woman sitting near David except of saying “yes” “mmm…” every 30 seconds?

3. westmeat says:

@Moth5 wygant is a fag. why would anybody follow that douchebag

4. Moth5 says:

@westmeaty that site you follow seems pretty good, but id say you need to check out david wygant’s blog before you start judging like that

5. alleygent says:

you disgust me. sick fuck. no wonder why you don’t have a girlfriend you’re too busy saying stupid shit on the internet. weirdo.

6. rocknova says:

@alleygent Its too late. I did the deed. Got poop on my dick and then I fed it to her, she died as a result.

7. alleygent says:

@rocknova holy shit you are a fucking creep.

8. rocknova says:

id fuck that slut in her slutty ass then id kill her

9. TheTrueMack says:

I like the video

10. Trisha41890 says:

Good tips! hope you can watch Nando1635 Channel and watch some of his dating tips!

11. greggkoch2010 says:

david is so cool, I like his passion; the woman nodding her head for 4 minutes is a psycho babbling tool.

12. westmeaty says:

what is this.. the oprah tips for how to replace your penis with a vagina? why would any guy listen to this silly fag when there are so many other better options out there than don’t cost money: manhood101 . com

13. eqilibrium says:

good points, thank You.

14. asdfgoogle says:

@leopower7 Tell her you two can be friends and still hang out, but that you’re not ready for a relationship. Just convince her (and yourself. lol) that you need a couple more weeks from your last relationship.

She’ll respect that and then you two are still getting to know each other and maybe moving things forward, but you always still have the opportunity to do what you want and not have any negative feelings linking her to your ex.

That’s how I see it, but I’m by no means a pro.

15. Erilis666 says:

@leopower7 it’s always good to spend time with yourself and i feel it’s important for a man to really know himself well. Hell, if this “attached” thing happens a lot, just tell the next girl, “na, it’s me time”. Another one will come along.

16. Erilis666 says:

hmm… man, I know what you mean… I guess think about what YOU really want to do with your life. I moved to a different state for my last gf, which wasn’t in line with my life plan. So now, when I meet a girl I like, I put my needs first. I ask myself, what am I doing? Why am I doing it? Who am I doing it for? Who should I do it for?

17. Erilis666 says:

@lesslove12 no, but he’s saying you need to learn to love yourself so that you’re not looking for a girlfriend to fill a void. If you start a relationship because the other person fills a void, because they’re something you don’t feel right without, then you’re dating them for the wrong reason. You’re using them, and that doesn’t just damage her, it slows down your progress in knowing yourself and being the kind of person you want to be.

18. Erilis666 says:

@freethinker3161 yeah. i think the spending time with yourself is an important aspect. get to know yourself more. I feel the more experiences the better, they help you grow.

19. Erilis666 says:

aw, you know what’d be hilarious? If this video was just 2 seconds long and all he says is “DON’T DO IT!”

20. AndrewKo1218 says:

Is that your girlfriend

21. leopower7 says:

What do I do to NOT get attached to the next girl?

22. lesslove12 says:

so what he’s saying is to date yourself and feel better

23. freethinker3161 says: