Hitler’s Children: Seduction 3 of 5

On 28/09/2010, in dating, by admin

This great five-volume series, by Guido Knopp, examines the naivete of German youths in the 1930′s and 1940′s. This is the only documentary I have seen that focuses on the way the Nazis used children to conduct their war. In this first volume of the series, we see the exploitation by the Nazis of teenagers’ […]

This great five-volume series, by Guido Knopp, examines the naivete of German youths in the 1930′s and 1940′s. This is the only documentary I have seen that focuses on the way the Nazis used children to conduct their war. In this first volume of the series, we see the exploitation by the Nazis of teenagers’ natural tendencies toward self-importance and rebellion. Using this as a foundation, Hitler built a large community of child soldiers and moulded them into hateful killers through peer pressure and fear of humiliation.

22 Responses to “Hitler’s Children: Seduction 3 of 5”

1. PoliticalPars says:

Watching one documentary after another, with breaks to come up for air, I must say I am having less understanding for the regular German than I’ve had most of my life. Indoctrination, seduction with fresh air and camp, or no, not knowing the difference between moral and immoral stuns me. It stuns me because I know 7 year olds who stand up against a battered friend.

2. randy95023 says:

If the USA had to build a huge conscript army I’m afraid that too many of our young men are obese and not very fit for service. If used for good, rather than evil, the concept of the “Hitler Youth” is a good one to instill patriotism and good physical fitness. It’s a shame that this concept has been tainted.

3. EasterBunnySucks says:

to bad the sound doesn’t lines up equally with the picture.
    but it’s a really nice documentary series.

4. Rico8458 says:

deep inside every man there is a nazi. palestinians suffer under jewish rule?

5. Rico8458 says:

i would call it social nationalism.

6. Rico8458 says:

plato said only the dead know the end of war and true peace.

7. ryahul says:

There will NEVER be peace until each one of us changes individually. Not collectively, not as part of some movement inspired by some stupid ideal, but individually

8. emerson24 says:

Well, soon the old people will get killed off quicker because of poor health care, the adults are rather stupid and live in the left vs right paradigm, the fluoride in the water has their pineal gland toasted, people are lining up for slow kill weapons of vaccines with increased mercury in the swine flu, and the children are getting conditioned slowly where they’ll be ready to serve without question in several years.

9. peepfromsheff says:

I have to say camping , solidier games are all things i loved to do as a young boy , these generation of youth would of been the perfect solidier or waffen ss recruit , now its just guns knives , youth with no purpose or nothing to doo ,

10. eguil52 says:

MidwestRaise. He felt like he had to do his job. Im pretty sure he strongly believe in the idealology of Nazism because he join up an SS panzergranadiers, he wasnt a officer though he was just an regular infantry not an SS DeathHeads and he was never involed of the camps. I only met him thre times. The first time omg it was a erie feeling. But he was a sweet man, real kind in humble.

11. MidwestRaiseUp420 says:

does he feel any remorse for the way he treated them people or does he look at it like it was “his duty” Thats interesting. i would like to meet an SS officer. i dont think id have anyhthing nice to say, but id like to get there point of view on things.

12. scratchmaster101 says:

9:42 it’s good that someone is so honest like that. i wish i could be that way

13. goffrey19 says:

I think pandabead is right. those people were brainwashed from the kindergarden with images that they were the perfect reich and anybody else was evil. Think for example: when you where young and saw an action movie you wanted to be like one of those fighters (for girls: princess, …), they wanted to be Hitler Youth

14. Rowan07001484 says:

They should have rebelled against Hitler youth. If everyone’s doing it, it’s hardly rebellion.

15. Randomaniacs says:

Wow this one really outstanding taught me a lot!

16. Erhabenheiten says:

The audio is out of sync

17. pandabead says:

He was a kid and did not know any better and was brainwashed from birth to believe the ss. So don’t hold him accountable. I see the same thing occuring in AMerica and am very disturbed.

18. eguil52 says:

Yeah but you think about, its like that everywhere.. Germany, United States, South America. esp the U.S

19. Siracuza says:

That’S a happy case… but here where I live I see them on the street,I see how they look at foreigners and hear them talk…unfortunately,so many old people are like this.And is even worse that so many young people are like this :-(

20. eguil52 says:

Hey my girlfriends grand papi was in the HJ, fought at Kursk as an SS souldier.. wen i met him i was so nervous..didnt think he’l like me, cuz im a Latino-American..and US souldier. But he was sooo nice, real kind man.

21. Siracuza says:

Be sure that most of them still have the same ideas and they feel proud about their ”glorious” youth!

22. racer180sx says:

i wonder how these old geezers feel now about the stupid shits they learned from the past?