Do Only Fools Pay For Online Dating Sites?

On 01/09/2010, in dating, by admin

Online Dating Tips – www.askdanandjennifer.com Free Or Paid Online Dating Sites – Which one is better? Ask Your Question in the forums – www.askdanandjennifer.com Video Rating: 4 / 5 Klik dan hier voor het eBoek van Jonathan en Oscar – koop het nu vrijblijvend met 30 dagen, niet goed geld terug garantie (100% gegarandeerd) >>> […]

25 Responses to “Do Only Fools Pay For Online Dating Sites?”

1. 1CBRDUDE says:

You would be a fool to pay for any online crap it is to dangerous.

2. itsGerbilsworld says:

Online dating is retarded and pathetic.

1. Why would you go to a mans house you met on a dating site? He could be a rapists , Killer etc.

2. You have to be mentally retarded to fall for their ads, The pictures are mostly stolen from Face book and My space :)

3. Not tryin to sound like a feminazi but.. women aren’t brainless sex toys :P
    Wait until you find the woman perfect that loves instead of being a greedy
    bastard. You’ll REALLY regret it when your like 40. lol

3. 19torento says:

@pyroasta OK Cupid and Plenty of Fish are a couple of good bets.

4. pyroasta says:

@19torento

I’d like to know some links if you have any. I wanna at least try them before I can even afford to try a pay site.

5. opendtuning says:

if the devil was to go into business it would be the online dating business…and for free dating sites = you get what you pay for!!!

6. pmh632 says:

free sites are just FINE for me coz my dick is soo huge and my hot body, my sexy pictures alone get me laid. i don’t even need to write essays on msgs :D

7. jasonhdvideoman says:

chat room are good idea to

8. tdubb099 says:

@SirHappyThe1st wow pretty harsh words for the fellas

9. TheRumbleFighterMan says:

dose that dude have a bold spot? not 2 be mean but just askin.

10. 01subbie says:

true man…I lost lots of money…with 100% personal info complete..nothing..just got some flings and hi…and nothing more…no e-mails about dating…I had lots that maybe common with some peps…and u know…junk…after when my month was over i didn’t receive anything anymore…so yea junk…

11. 01subbie says:

why go online…..those online dating are so racial against asian guys….

12. Pretoriafly says:

The title of this made me laugh.

13. bestamerica says:

D / J,
    put closed captioned on this video for the deaf

14. 19torento says:

The answer to your question is “yes”. There are many good, free, online dating sites; why not use one of those?

15. nneevveerrmmoorree says:

Men are still usually paying for most of the dinners etc…heres how to MAKE WOMEN PAY FOR DINNER…its easy…if the date isnt going well…simply ask the waitress for ”’seperate bills pls”’..thats it…why should men pay anyways in an era of equality..remember ”chivalry only works in a partiarchy”…your welcome dudes

16. Zurrdio says:

Nice Video!
    Want to earn $200 per day using Youtube?
    youtubemoney101(dot)blogspot(dot)com

17. BadBadMatch says:

Match.COM is Restricting people from finding True love. They “secretly” manipulate their members by not allowing them to find potential matches when they do a board region country search, i.e. US with all states. I document my experiment to prove. Please leave comments on my page if you or anyone else has the same experience. Thank you.

18. kealan8010 says:

i was thinking you were serious about yourself and your beliefs then you lost your credibility at the end. No, you don’t spend 6k to meet someone for marriage… just take a chance anywhere if you like them…

19. Jokerash1 says:

dating is better at black-book. info … this is crap

20. COD5252 says:

cool cocktails

21. FreeLanceArizona says:

Why would anyone pay to be on an online dating site anyways? it takes a 4:35 clip to figure this out? Oh well.

22. Indiegirl007 says:

You can go in to a chatroom and find someone, seriously. It’s NOT that hard to do, and I don’t even think you need to pay to do so. That seems retarded to me.

I’ve met alot of good guys, and if I didn’t feel so weird and like a loser about it, I would totally go out with, because they’re good people.

23. christianfilipinacom says:

We agree. We have an online dating site, kind of a niche one, and we believe that the small expense is well worth it if the site has a good reputation. We manually screen all new members and research violations, plus provide email help, and even phone counseling included. Plus the costs of developing, maintaining, hosting… paying for a dating site is a sign of maturity and making a contribution, rather than just thinking that mommy or daddy will provide everything.

24. WOODworksFilms says:

check out my Internet GF song…

25. BournsProductions says:

new online dating show called Cyber Singles.
    Check it out on my page.

/user/BournsProductions